January & February McKenzie Ranch Build Days
We’re halfway done with hand-finishing work at McKenzie Ranch, Pima County’s first MTB-specific trail system! Come out to one of our upcoming build days to get it complete. All build days run from 8AM – 12PM. SDMB provides tools and post-work refreshments; volunteers need to bring work gloves and water/snacks, and wear long pants and closed-toe shoes.
See below for dates, and make sure to register via the Doodle links. Directions will be emailed to volunteers prior to the events.
- Sun. 1/7: https://doodle.com/poll/bc2yb43chnrb7t9p
- Sun. 1/14: https://doodle.com/poll/x7hue5hxb6t8spav
- Sat. 1/20 (sponsored by REI): https://www.rei.com/events/84427/mckenzie-ranch-trail-build-day-w-sdmb
- Sun. 1/21: https://doodle.com/poll/duc25sehizxkuvd2
- Sun. 2/11: https://doodle.com/poll/2icvang2u62ciyn5
- Sat. 2/24: https://doodle.com/poll/rwvn4aue83iiqrmk
- Sun. 2/25 (Sponsored by Tucson MTB Addicts): https://doodle.com/poll/mabgcab6ff5im8kb
- Trail Build Tuesdays (every Tuesday, 8AM – 12PM): https://doodle.com/poll/xvaadn2repgndtvn
For questions, email email@example.com.